Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, cryptocheats.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
- Google Analyics
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal date” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
Our EMS provider is; aMermber. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- Email address
- I.P address
- Subscription time & date
Terms of Service
Last updated: August 29th, 2019
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://cryptocheats.com website (the “Service”) operated by CryptoCheats (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
General Terms and Conditions______________________
- You must provide valid information needed to complete the signup process.
- The Service will not be responsible for any loss of data, disclosure of data or incurred damage that will result from not securing your password and account.
- You must not violate any law or make any unauthorized or illegal use while, and by, using the service.
- You will be responsible for all the content and activity which are held under you account.
- You must be 15 years or older to use this Service.
- Support is available only to the holders of paying accounts through our website members center.
- You must never record / upload images or videos of our software or website to video sites like https://www.youtube.com as this infringes our copyright.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” basis.
- You must not resell, copy or duplicate the service, or any part of it, without a written permission from The Service.
- cryptocheats. does not warrant that the service will answer your needs, will be free of errors, will be secure or will be available at all times.
- The Service holds its rights to remove, or not to remove, any content which us unlawful or offensive. However, any written abuse or threat made in an account will result in the immediate termination of that account.
- You expressly understand and agree that The Service shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of data, profits, or other intangible losses resulting from the direct or indirect use of the service.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Service and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from against loss or threatened loss or expense by reason of the liability or potential liability of The Service for or arising out of any claims for damages. In such a case, The Service will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
- Customer support hours are 9am – 7pm GMT, Monday-Friday 11am – 5pm Saturday – Sunday
Pricing, Payment, Refunds_____________________________
- A Payment Provider account, which you have the right to use, is required for any paying account.
- After you have accessed our private members center or virtual software, you have received the full value of your purchase.
- As all purchases are for virtual members center subscriptions and virtual software.
- Please note the payment is for access to our website members area. All our payments are one time only, we do NOT automatically renew. If you would like to extend your membership please purchase another plan when you need it. You acknowledge this product is a digital download and we don’t offer refunds once you download the product. If you use incorrect details we will reject your order.
- Upon accessing our private members center, or accessing our virtual software which both require a paying account, you have received the full value of your subscription
- The Service will not be responsible for any lose of contents or features or inability to perform tasks resulting from downgrading of the account.
Cancellation and Termination___________________________
- Upon expiry of your paid subscription, your account will be downgraded to a free membership.
- The Service reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Service has the right to terminate your account. This will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account and you will be prevented any from access to the service.
- The failure of The Service to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Service and governs your use of The Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and The Service.
- The Service reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any changes or updates made to the application are subject to these Terms of Service. Continuing to use the service after such changes or updates are made will constitute your consent to those updates and/or changes.
In any case you have a question regarding these terms of service, you may email it to [email protected]